You have reached the website
Forgot Your Password?
Chocolate and Coffee Truffles
Decadent and delicious, this Chocolate and Coffee Truffle recipe is a brilliantly creative way of using our Espresso Intenso pod coffee. Give it a try today!
- 1 Espresso Intenso Pod
- 40ml Double Cream
- 65g Milk Chocolate
- 5g Unsalted Butter at Room Temperature
- 10g Spoon Dark Cocoa Powder for Rolling
- Optional: Crushed Nuts or Cocoa Powder
Prep Time: 10 minute | Make Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty: Easy | Serves: 5
- Put the cream in a pan over a medium heat and bring it to the boil.
- Break the chocolate into a bowl and pour over the hot cream. Leave it for 30 seconds then stir until all the chocolate is melted*. Add the coffee. Add the butter after mixing the coffee.
- Keep stirring the mixture until all is well incorporated.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for four to five hours.
- Take the mixture out of the fridge and scoop a walnut-sized amount into your hands. Roll into a ball shape. Do this as fast as you can, you don’t want the chocolate to melt.
- Finally roll the ball into crushed nuts, cocoa powder, or whatever decoration takes your fancy.
- *If the chocolate doesn’t fully melt, put the mixture in a large, shallow pan of water over a gentle heat for a few minutes.
- Stir. Then follow from step 4.
Lasts for 10 days refrigerated or your cream’s expiry date.