You have reached the website
Forgot Your Password?
FEBRUARY TASTEMAKER PRIZE DRAW: A CHANCE FOR FIVE WINNERS TO RECEIVE ISABELLE AYALA’S CHOCOLATE SELECTION (8 BARS OF CHOCOLATE) AND ONE BOX OF NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO® MOCHA AND ONE BOX OF NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO® ESPRESSO INTENSO
1. Open to UK & ROI residents aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Entrants will be required to provide their first name, last name, email address and contact telephone number. In the event that the specified information is not provided, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
4. The promotion will take place from 10th February to midnight on 3rd March 2015 and entry is via the online form. Entries cannot be mailed and any entries not received by the stated dates will not be included in the prize draw.
5. There are five (5) prizes to be won: FIVE (5) winners will receive a packet of Isabelle Ayala’s chocolate selection (8 random bars) and one box of NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Mocha and one box of NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Espresso Intenso. Five (5) winners will be selected at random via an independently supervised draw from all eligible entries received. No one person may win more than one prize throughout the duration of the promotion.
6. Winners will be notified by email or telephone call within 14 days of the closing date and prizes despatched within 28 days subject to verification.
7. In the event that winners cannot be contacted after three attempts the prize will be offered to an alternative winner, who will be selected at random at the same time as the original winners.
8. No cash or other alternatives available, except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
9. A list of winners can be obtained by sending an email titled “NDG February Tastemaker Prize Draw’ to email@example.com from end March 2015 for a minimum of three months.
10. The entrant’s personal information will only be used for the purposes of the Promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties.
11. Participants in the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
12. By entering the Promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® ‘Tastemakers’ without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
13. No trade, third party or bulk applications permitted.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries that it believes to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. Limitations of liability. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
· Any incorrect or inaccurate information entered or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
· Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion.
· Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
16. For further information regarding this promotion, please contact the NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Careline free on 0800 707 6066 in the UK or 00800 6378 5385 in ROI.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA