You have reached the website
Forgot Your Password?
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The Nescafé® Dolce Gusto® Coffee Six-Month Pod Recycling Trial will be open to specially invited UK residents living in the Bracknell Forest Council postcode area only.
- Participants must be aged 18 or over. Internet access required for registration.
- To participate in the Nescafé® Dolce Gusto® Coffee Six-Month Pod Recycling Trail, those invited by Nestlé UK via email will be required to:
- Complete the registration process on the Nescafé® Dolce Gusto® website, confirming their wish to participate.
- Participants will be required to provide their first name, last name, full postal address, email and phone number, and will be asked to complete a short questionnaire relating to the trial.
- Registration will close when the required number of participants (700 unique users) have responded and been verified as eligible.
- Participants will be identified as eligible depending on their address and postcode being located within the trial area, the number of Nescafé® Dolce Gusto® pods consumed in their household, and whether this number is deemed high enough to meet the required level for successful participation in the trial.
- Successful participants will be ascribed a unique ID number confirming their participation in the trial. This number will be used to identify how many labelled pod collection bags each participant requires and returns for recycling. Wherever possible, all required materials (collection bags and labels) will be sent to the participant within one to two weeks before the trial start date. Participants will be required to check their local recycling collection dates and leave their full bags on top of their blue recycling bins for collection.
- In the event of an individual registrant not meeting the required level to participate in the trial, or if there are a higher than anticipated number of responses, Nescafé® Dolce Gusto® will confirm in writing via email advising the registrant that they have not been included in the trial on this occasion. Any such registrants will have the option to be added to a database for future contact when an opportunity to participate arises.
- In the event of the specified information not being provided, the registration will be considered incomplete and the participant will be unable participate further in the trial.
- All participants who successfully register for the scheme, and go on to return at least one full bag of Nescafé® Dolce Gusto® pods for recycling, will qualify for a free gift at the end of the trial. This free gift will be in the form of a Nescafé® Dolce Gusto® Travel Mug. No cash or other alternative will be available except in the event of unforeseen circumstances, Nestlé UK reserves the right to substitute the stated gift for an alternative item of equal or greater value in the event of sufficient stock of the Travel Mug not being available. Maximum of one free gift per registered participant.
- Only Nescafé® Dolce Gusto® pods may be returned for recycling. In the event of a participant including other brands, or other non-related items, within their special recycling bags, they will be removed from the scheme and advised accordingly. If such a situation arises from the participant’s first collection bag and they are removed from the scheme, they will not qualify for the free gift.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the scheme, assumes any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Any injury or damage to participants, or their property, during the process of recycling their pods.
- Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to, late or missed kerbside collections due to adverse weather conditions, or breakdowns in the scheduled collection services for whatever reason.
- Conduct of entry/participation: Participants/Entrants of the trial agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Nestlé UK reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant from the trial, who appears to be acting in any manner deemed to be in violation of these terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive.
Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA